Business Alliance of Slovakia (BAS) is open to all candidates who care about the improvement of formal and informal rules of doing business in the Slovak Republic. The Alliance wants to involve representatives of business who behave according to the BAS principles. BAS will rely on their opinions and will present them to the competent institutions in order to ensure their implementation.
BAS membership requirements:
- Candidate is established (resident) in the Slovak Republic.
- Candidate completes the application and sends it to BAS.
- Candidate agrees to respect the values of BAS (ethics, openness, principality, solidarity, legality) and BAS statutes.
- Candidate pays annual membership fee.
- By sending the application, candidate agrees to participate actively in activities of BAS.
The candidate becomes a member of BAS from the day following the date when the candidate received agreement of the Executive Director of BAS.
The rights and benefits of a BAS member:
- Company associated in BAS is a member of the group, which was committed to the ideas of ethics and transparency in business
- Member has the opportunity to actively influence the quality of business environment (such as changing laws)
- Member has the opportunity to comment on proposed and implemented activities
- Member has the opportunity to participate in BAS activities, express his/her attitude towards specific issues related to business environment
- Member has the opportunity to design his/her own activities and participate in their implementation
- Member can become a member or a candidate for membership in the Program Board of BAS, which determines the basic direction of the Alliance
- Member is entitled to attend all BAS events (e.g. seminars, conferences) and receive all BAS publication (results of projects, special publications) free of charge.